Free Intro Class!
The intro session is designed to help you understand what we do, and why we do it, answer any questions that you may have, and provide your first exposure to a CrossFit workout. You will gain instruction in some of the basic movements, and experience examples of how we scale workouts for each individual. If you would like to sign up, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (814)238-4617
On –Ramp Training Classes
After you have completed the free intro class, you will be asked to take part in our on ramp series. These are for all people who are new to CrossFit, regardless of one’s previous athletic background. These one-on-one sessions will provide you with the techniques and skills necessary for maintaining safety and bettering your results when you enter into our group classes. There is no fee for each one-on-one session. It’s tough enough changing your routine or admitting that you need help and we want you to know that we’re here for you. To schedule your one-on-one session send an email to email@example.com or call (814)238-4617
CrossFit LionHeart Memberships Fees:
- Monthly Membership $50 (5x week plus access to LionHeart Fitness)
- Add on for CrossFit Membership $25
- Limited Membership $100 (3x week plus access to LionHeart Fitness)
- Unlimited Membership $140 (Up to 6x week and open gym)
- Monthly Membership $60
- Additional Family Members $40 (if parent is a member first child will start at this rate)
- 5x Week $100 (includes access to LionHeart Fitness)
- 3x Week $80 (includes access to LionHeart Fitness)
Student, Veteran, Active Military, Law Enforcement, Firefighter, First Responder, Teacher and other discounted rates are available.
Other Membership/Participation Options
- Punch-Cards good for 10 visits are also available at a charge of $120.
- Drop-Ins are welcome. All drop-ins are $15/session.
- Longer term memberships are available so if you are interested, simply ask about our “Semester Membership” for current rates